We are looking for a Media and Digital Content Coordinator who is enthusiastic about digital marketing and project management to join the Amy Jacobus Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is interested in working with arts organizations and small businesses and is especially interested in using social media with intention.
As part of a small but mighty team, responsibilities will include:
- Creating, scheduling, and posting content across all social media platforms
- Strategizing social engagement on a monthly basis
- Creating monthly marketing blogs on WordPress (Divi theme)
- Writing and scheduling emails on MailChimp and Convertkit
- Designing images in Canva for Pinterest, Instagram and other platforms
- Participating in weekly marketing strategy meetings with the team
- Assisting with administrative and research tasks as needed, including, but not limited to:
- conducting preliminary research on a client’s competitive landscape
- note-taking in client meetings or synthesizing notes from various source
- populating pre-written content on client websites
- copyediting for keynote presentations
- contributing to team brainstorms, and more
Knowledge of social media platforms, WordPress, Squarespace and other website builders, Canva, Mailchimp, Convertkit and Adobe Suite a plus, but not required.
In this role, you will not only get to take charge of social media strategy and content creation for a small marketing business, but you will also get to engage in strategy, client relations, systems and more!
This is a remote, part-time position. Hours are estimated at 60-80 per month.
Amy Jacobus Marketing has taken the Anti-Racist Small Business Pledge, designed by Rachel Rodgers / Hello Seven. We are currently a team of white womxn, and realize we need to do better to create a team that better reflects our larger community and clientele. We are looking for candidates that represent diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LGBTQIA+, age, religion and abilities. [You can read more about our values here].
If YOU HAVE ANY ENTREPRENEURIAL DREAMS, AS AN ARTIST OR OTHERWISE, THIS position IS FOR YOU.
IT’S A FIRSTHAND LOOK AT MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR MARKETING.
Send your resume to email@example.com, with subject line: Media and Digital Content Coordinator.
In lieu of a cover letter, in the body of your email, please include why you are qualified for the role and tell us the best thing you bring to the table for work like ours.
We’ll be in touch soon after receiving your email.
“AMY IS AMAZING TO WORK WITH.
HER ABILITY TO KEEP THE MOST DEMANDING PROJECTS IN LINE AND STILL MAINTAIN SUCH A POSITIVE WORK ATMOSPHERE MAKES THE WHOLE PROCESS ENJOYABLE. I FOUND HER TO BE EXTREMELY ORGANIZED AND PROFESSIONAL WHILE OFTENTIMES SURPRISED BY HER HIGH LEVEL OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL.”
– JASON FAN, BARREL